CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, April 24, 2009

Biology, Secrets, and Drug Dogs

Long time, no blog. I apologize for that but i just got back from my dad's today and I practically had to wrestle it away from my sister. In fact my sister is sitting right behind me so if she turns around she's going to see that I'm talking about her and she IS NOT going to like it.

It's officially standardized testing time at school now. Ugh. Today they brought all of the eager learners of biology into the gym. Two of our teachers came in to review. Which was all fine and dandy except one of them kept screeching for us to SHUT UP! That was fun. so, we're sitting there for about an hour when I spy our wonderful principal come to stand in the doorway and behind him there are two police officers and a big old police doggie. They make uss all get out of the bleachers and sit on the gym floor while the doggie sniffs through out backpacks. They took a girl's phone too. Dunno what that was about but the dog was HUGE! Like, humongous. I wanted to pet him but I didn't think that the police men would like that much. But, I might would do it just so they would say "Ma'am step away from the dog."

My boyfriend is planning something for me. I have no idea what it is but it's going to be the last week in July. And he got checked out today for to somehow finalize things. I'm so curious. But it's a secret that I can't know. I absolutely love trying to figure out secrets but people think I hate it because every five seconds I'm like, "What is it? Tell me, tell me, tell me." Then they get annoyed and tell me to stop it or I won't ever get it. So I sit there and class and go through every possibility and none of them fit. So I give up.

If any Christians read this, please keep my uncle in your' prayers. He got sent to jail for some traffic violation that wasn't his fault. i 'm kinda worried.

0 comments: