CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, April 11, 2009

First blog. Major Excitement.

Wow. I'm officially a blogger. Woohoo!
So first off, I'm not a dramatic and crazy girl looking for a place to vent my angry emotions.
This blog is mainly going to be a blog that teenage girls would be interested in. But, any body's welcome.
Now, I'm up for blogging about just about anything. I kind of want some input though. If you have anything that you want me to blog about just send a comment my way, if you can.

Today, I'm feeling good. The world's at my fingertips or whatever.
I just got finished reading an absolutely amazing series. In Between by Jenny B. Jones. It's freaking amazing. Great for teenage girls. AND it's Christian-based, if you're into that kind of thing.

Speaking of Christian-based, I'm a Christian. I would never try to force that on anybody, but this blog will probable have that kind of stuff in it quite often, so if you're offended you probably shouldn't read this. Just saying. I go to a Church of Christ. I'm kind of wondering how other people's churches work. So, if you have any comments about that, let me know.

0 comments: