CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, April 20, 2009

Kidney Stones and Keith Urban

Well my day has been interesting. I woke up this morning in an amazing mood. Now, not so great. I recently found out that I have kidney stones. Seeing as how I am only a teenager, this is NOT normal. I don't even drink soda! So anyways, I went to the doctor today for a check-up and guess what? It's STILL in there. So, I have to go get a CAT scan tomorrow. If it's a really bad thing, I get to have surgery!

So, I get home from finding this out, and my mom gets an email from a lady who does eBay. Now, here's something that you have to understand. My mother is in LOVE with Keith Urban. She would give up her left foot and our dog,Frodo, to see him in concert. A few days ago she got on eBay and bought two tickets(one for her and one for my step-dad) to see Keith Urban in Nashville. Turns out that the lady who posted the auction pre-ordered the tickets and won't receive them until three weeks before the actual concert. So, she is going to refund my mom's money. BUUUUUUUT my mom can't go see Keithy. That's right, Keithy. I feel horrible because this is a life goal for her.

This is why I am oh so irritated today. I'm praying for the Lord to give me some strength. And I really need a way to get her to that concert!!!!!

I just found out yesterday that X-men origins:Wolverine is in theaters soon. And even if it turns out to be crummy, I'm going to watch it. Because of hunky Hugh Jackman. Anything with him in it has GOT to be worth my time. If you haven't seen Australia yet, you should His is major-amazing in that one. And he has an Australian accent too. YUMMY! Plus there is some great acting on Nicole Kidman's part. And the little boy that's in it. Don't know his name.

Anyways, that about sums it up for now. Watch out for falling peanuts.


You don't get it do you? That's alright, it's an inside joke.

0 comments: