CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Can't Find Shorts!

WOOHOO! Church get-together today! That's always exciting. We're going to talk about the Fruit of the Spirit today. I wish I could remember what they are. But, I guess that's what the get-together is for.

I have a problem.
I cannot find my Bermuda shorts. I don't want to go wearing teeny weeny shorts because that really doesn't sound right. I would hang out in all the wrong places. But it is going to be HOT HOT HOT today. So I don't wanna wear jeans. Not that any of you guys care about that. Y'all are here to read about important world activities, right?

Pssh.

Me and my boyfriend had a major heart-to-bible talk last night. It was absolutely amazing. He has some problems some times with doubting God. We're working on that but if you guys have any suggestions as to how I can help him just comment and lemme know.

By the way my uncle got out of jail last night. But, his care was impounded. I think I will just focus on the fact that now he's out of harm's way.

AND THAT"S THE WAY THE COOKIE CRUMBLES.

0 comments: