CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

If I'm not alone...

Today I'm going to the orthodontist. It's a consultation to see when I get my wisdom teeth cut out. I'm totally freaked out. People are telling me that there is a lot of major pain going on there. Does anybody have any advice on this?

I'm not THAT afraid though. I know that God's gonna help me out. In John 14:16 Jesus promises to always send me some help, "I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper to be with you forever". In this case He's talking about the Holy Spirit. When you get saved/baptized the Holy Spirit comes to help you out through life's troubles. It's like a direct link to God. So, I know that he's going to help me out through this.

Hey everybody watch out for pirates! Just kidding but seriously keep those people who got attacked by pirates in your' prayers and thoughts. That's a rough situation.

0 comments: